Andrea L. Hinshaw
Andrea L. Hinshaw focuses on estate planning, probate and estate administration, residential real estate transactions, and business law. She handles a variety of wills and trusts issues. In addition she represents Executors and Administrators in probate and estate administration matters. Andrea also represents small businesses in their formation and everyday needs.
Andrea owned her own practice until January of 2019 when she merged with Burns, Day & Presnell, P.A.
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina, 2009
- Eastern District Federal Court, 2010
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law, Juris Doctor with honors, 2009
- Furman University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Spanish, magna cum laude, 2006
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association Estate Planning Section
- Wake County Bar Association, Member
- Wake County Bar Association, Athletics Committee
- Tenth Judicial District, Member