2626 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 560
Raleigh, North Carolina 27608
PRINT THIS PAGE
Burns, Day & Presnell, P.A. excels at helping clients with real estate law and transactions and has been doing so for more than 30 years. Our real estate attorneys have advised clients and assisted with transactions involving the acquisition, development, leasing and sale of commercial and residential real estate.
Our firm's real estate clients include developers, builders, lenders, investors, and residential home purchasers. Our attorneys can help you when you are buying, selling, or leasing real estate.
A representative sample of our real estate work for our clients includes:
- Builder representation in connection with contracts, acquisitions, and financing of various types of real estate projects
- National developer/builder representation for contract negotiation, acquisition and development in Triangle area, home closings, short sale negotiations and loan modifications
- Borrower representation on conduit financing and normal lender financing of shopping centers and commercial buildings
- Purchaser/borrower representation in mixed-use condominium office building
- Developer representation for numerous planned-unit developments and preparation of planned community declarations and covenants
- Lender representation of builder and developer acquisition and development lines of credit for national and local lenders
- Owner representation of several area shopping centers regarding acquisition, development and leasing
- Developer representation on acquisition, entitlement and permitting of a mixed-use coastal development