Kendra K. Bader
Kendra advises clients in the area of business law, representing businesses and individuals in a variety of commercial transactions including mergers and acquisitions, succession planning, shareholder relationships, statutory compliance, drafting and reviewing leases and other agreements, and other general business matters.
Kendra recently returned to North Carolina after practicing in Minnesota for the last decade. During her time out of state, Kendra gained a diverse background while practicing in both the litigation and transactional fields at several law firms ranging in size from boutique to national.
In her time outside the office, Kendra can usually be found outdoors with her husband, trying to keep up with their two boys and rescue dog.
- Business Formations & Contracts
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina application pending
- S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Arts, 2006